Senior Product Manager - São Paulo (Hybrid)
Voyager is a venture capital backed B2B SaaS company helping energy companies transport commodities around the world more efficiently. Each year, companies spend ~$400b transporting raw materials and manufactured products such as crude, natural gas, metals, and turbines across the world. Most of these companies still rely on email, XLS and outdated ERP applications to manage their operations. Voyager operations management platform for maritime helps these companies reduce shipping costs, automate manual processes and increase visibility of operations. Voyager Portal has offices in Houston, London, Singapore and Joinville.
This role is open to candidates based in or willing to relocate to London, Houston, Sao Paulo, or Santa Catarina Province (Brazil). We offer flexi work schedules for candidates who want to work from home some days per week. We will not be providing any visa sponsorship for this role.
Voyager has a very global customer base and a global team. This role will require extensive travel up to 25% of the time to be with colleagues, customers or our engineering team.
What you will do:
- Ensure execution of Voyager’s North Star vision
- Quickly and deeply understand specific parts of the shipping industry, notably operations and delays
- Define clear problem statements and business needs for the engineering team
- Actively mitigate roadblocks impacting successful team completion of sprint goals
- Set and adhere to a clear roadmap with regular releases that improve product functionality in a meaningful way
- Follow up on releases to ensure usage metrics are being met and exceeded
- Is hands on with data analytics and user experience
- Define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities internally and externally
- Engage closely with and lead teams of (1) data entry, (2) data science, and (3) data analysis
- Communicate with clients and industry leaders our vision and roadmap
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to ensure industry needs and market opportunities are being considered in long term product strategy
- Communicate product strategy to the company
- Collaborate with the leadership team and founders on long term company strategy
What we are looking for:
- Fluent in English
- +5 years of experience as a product owner or manager with a Vertical B2B SaaS company. Ideally Series C or earlier
- Ability to quickly understand a new industry
- A research and hypothesis driven mindset
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Intellectual curiosity and love for learning new things
- Experience working with a global team and international cultures
- Strong technical skills such as SQL or previous experience in full stack development
Bonus if you have:
- Experience/interest in logistics and supply chain within the energy or commodity industry
- Experience/interest in the maritime industry
- Experience with working with statistics or data scientists
What we provide
- Competitive salary in line with your city and country of work.
- Stock options (4yr vesting including a 1yr cliff)
- Private health insurance with monthly premiums paid by the company
- Pension plans in the UK and USA
- Annual all-company events in different international locations
- An opportunity to travel and see the world (our customers are global)
Why Join Voyager?
If you enjoy challenging problems with a diverse and an international group of people, Voyager is a great place to jump in. We deeply value individuals who can work collaboratively and are highly motivated. Startups can be chaotic environments where responsibilities, expectations, and requirements change on a regular basis; being able to navigate this uncertainty and thrive is key.
Something looks off?