Marketing Programs Manager
Marketing Programs Manager
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Marketing Program Manager to join our dynamic marketing team. As the Marketing Program Manager, you will play a critical role in planning, executing, and managing various digital and offline marketing programs and campaigns, including tradeshows, virtual events, emails, website, advertising, social media, paid search/social, webinars, and speaking appearances. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful implementation of marketing initiatives that align with our company's strategic objectives.
You will report to the Marketing Lead and will be joining a smart, ambitious team who works together to develop multi-channel campaign strategy and drive tangible and effective results.
What is the opportunity?
- Lead marketing programs and activities for a growing, well-funded, A-round business, in the renewable energy sector
- Be part of a performance-oriented, growth-mindset, marketing group
- Join a culture that appreciates the value of family life alongside work
What you’ll do:
- Plan, coordinate, and execute tradeshows and industry events while simultaneously managing booth logistics, deliveries, and staffing. Collaborate with vendors and internal teams to enhance our presence at trade shows, including all pre- and post- event marketing activities.Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns, including emails, landing pages, and other activities in Hubspot to generate leads and increase brand awareness.
- Work closely with the sales team to align marketing efforts with sales goals.
- Develop and implement social media marketing strategies to engage the target audience in the events and campaigns that are being executed.
- Assist in the creation and curation of content for various channels, including LinkedIn and blog posts.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze data, and make data-driven adjustments to optimize results.
- Collaborate with the creative team to create compelling campaign materials within brand guidelines.
- Plan, schedule, and execute webinars and virtual events to drive registration and attendance.
- Coordinate with subject matter experts and speakers to ensure engaging content.
- Identify speaking opportunities at relevant conferences and events and track/report on the success of speaking engagements.
- Manage the budget for marketing programs and ensure cost-effective execution. Provide ROI reporting on each event.
Must have experiences:
- Our ideal candidate is someone with a proven track record of setting up efficient and effective marketing processes and lead flows.
- Strong understanding of the lead funnel and tactics needed to move leads to the SQL stage.
- Proven experience in efficient and effective marketing program management.Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Data-driven mindset with proficiency in data analysis tools.
- Proficiency with marketing software and tools, including but not limited to CRM systems, marketing automation platforms, database enrichment, paid social/search platforms, etc.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail and have the ability to design and implement processes.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Willingness to travel as required for tradeshows and speaking engagements.
Nice to have experiences:
- Power user of Hubspot, certification a plus.
- A minimum of 2 years in an event capacity.
- Medium-level of knowledge in ZoomInfo, Google Analytics, LinkedIn for Business, Google Ads, LinkedIn campaign manager, and comparable platforms and other automation/data enrichment platforms.
- Experience within Monday.com.
- Strong verbal and written and communication skills.
Who we are:
- A “values first” inclusive, team of self-starting, mission-driven individuals.
- Accountable, agile, and results-focused as we continue to scale with speed.
- Scrappy, problem-solving big thinkers!
Transect’s software helps land developers to find, select, and assess their ideal project site.
Our deepest expertise is environmental and landscape constraints, it’s our secret sauce and it underpins our differentiation. The Transect data and interface help our customers to navigate the complex matrix of regulations and permits to get their ideal plot of land with the lowest risks. Today we’re focused on the renewables industry during its accelerated growth, and our solution has applications in all industries that buy and build on plots of land.
The company’s technology combines public and proprietary datasets, industry expertise, proprietary algorithms, and site-specific context, to accurately define timeline, cost, and footprint implications of permits and regulations. The permits are designed to protect endangered species, wetlands, aquifers, sensitive areas, and more, impacts of which can create years of delay and millions of dollars of mitigation cost to the businesses doing the construction. We help our customers understand how to avoid and minimize the impacts of these kinds of resources, showing them that what is good for the environment is almost always also good for business. Our typical customer uses our software to consider over 100 sites per year.
Our team has over 50 years of experience managing environmental compliance and permitting underpinning our differentiation.
- Stock options
- Thriving remote culture
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% Paid Employee Health Benefits