Residential Field Service Specialist
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Omnidian is building a more sustainable future for the planet. We assure that IoT-enabled distributed energy assets perform at their best through our passionate teams, our innovative technology, and by creating an amazing customer experience. We're a well-funded, growth-stage company offering the potential for enormous impact, both on our products and on the world.
We are headquartered in Seattle, but are open to remote location depending on role and if a candidate resides in a state we currently employ in.
As a Residential Service Network Specialist, you will facilitate communication and workflow between the Omnidian’s Residential Operations Team and our national network of Field Service Partners (FSP) to ensure an excellent client experience. You will be stepping into this new role with a drive to learn field service partner management. You'll be joining a team of industry experts that are passionate, motivated and purpose-driven. We work in a fast paced environment, with high levels of accountability, respect, and transparency, and we approach our work fearlessly, learn quickly, improve constantly, and celebrate our achievements!
What You’ll Do
At Omnidian, we believe in trust and autonomy. How you create an impact is ultimately up to you. Here is an outline of some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Service Network Performance & Management
- Complete weekly service ticket sweeps for an average of 5-10 Residential FSPs
- Provide 1st line of daily support for ticket inquiries from Omnidian’s Operations Team and Residential FSPs
- Drive FSP responsiveness for service ticket resolutions
What you will learn in this position
- reconciliation for workmanship warranty claims and escalation
- show to deliver process change notifications to FSPs
- account payables reconciliation experience with subcontractors
- Quality assurance reviews of completed work orders
- Co-host regular meetings with FSPs to ensure compliance with SLOs and performance expectations
Who You Are
- 9+ months of experience in the Residential Solar PV Industry required
- 1+ year of customer service experience. Preferred in fast-paced environment
- Decisive in resolving issues, making decisions, and identifying priorities
- ARTful: Accountability, Respect, Transparency
- Highly Responsive and Organized
- No significant email backlogs1 Business Day response time
- Salesforce experience preferred but not required
- Proactive and Results Driven
- Excellent writing, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to coalesce meaningful action among multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
- Exceptional Attention to Detail
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our customers. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to ensuring our hiring and retention practices, as well as our office culture, reflects this value.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Omnidian is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity in the workplace. We make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to age, ancestry, citizenship, disability, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, political activity or affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.