Commercial Service Network Manager
Posted on Sunday, August 13, 2023
Omnidian is building a more sustainable future for the planet. We assure that IoT-enabled distributed energy assets perform at their best through our passionate teams, our innovative technology, and by creating an amazing customer experience. We're a well-funded, growth-stage company offering the potential for enormous impact, both on our products and on the world.
We are headquartered in Seattle, but are open to remote location depending on role and if a candidate resides in a state we currently employ in.
As a Commercial Service Network Manager, you will facilitate communication and workflow between the Omnidian Commercial Operations team and our national network of Field Service Partners to ensure an excellent client experience. You will manage Field Service Partner relationships and performance while having unique opportunities to enhance efficiency and drive improvements to field service operations. You'll be joining a team of industry experts that are passionate, motivated and purpose-driven. We work with high levels of accountability, respect, and transparency, and we approach our work fearlessly, learn quickly, improve constantly, and celebrate our achievements!
What You’ll Do
At Omnidian we believe in trust and autonomy. How you create an impact is ultimately up to you. Here is an outline of some of the things you’ll be doing:
Service Network Performance:
· Manage Field Service Partner (FSP) relationships and relay feedback to ensure operational efficiency between Omnidian and our FSPs/Channel Partners
· Provide Field Service Network overview training for new Omnidian Operations members
· Serve as a conduit between Omnidian Commercial Operations and Field Service Partners to ensure alignment and efficiency of high priority/batch
Service Network Development:
· Source, vet, qualify, and sign (contracting) new FSPs and Channel Partners
· Assist with FSP and Channel Partner onboarding and training
· Support Business Development and Sales initiatives
· Provide data, validate FSP bandwidth/technical/safety/training capacity
· Drive Health, Safety, Security, and Environment (HSSE) build-out and FSP compliance
· Assist with development of universal Field Reporting tool
Who You Are
- 3+ years of Solar PV Industry/Subcontractor Management Experience
- ARTful: Accountability, Respect, Transparency
- Highly Responsive and Organized
- o No significant email backlogs
- o 1 Business Day response time
- Proactive and Results Driven
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Strong ability to coalesce meaningful action among multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
- Exceptional Attention to Detail
- Data Analytics a Plus
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our customers. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to ensuring our hiring and retention practices, as well as our office culture, reflects this value.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Omnidian is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity in the workplace. We make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to age, ancestry, citizenship, disability, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, political activity or affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.