Vice President, Residential Solar Operations
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, July 4, 2023
Omnidian is building a more sustainable future for the planet. We assure that IoT-enabled distributed energy assets perform at their best through our passionate teams, our innovative technology, and by creating an amazing customer experience. We're a well-funded, growth-stage company offering the potential for enormous impact, both on our products and on the world.
We are headquartered in Seattle, but are open to remote location depending on role and if a candidate resides in a state we currently employ in.
The Vice President, Residential Solar Operations is responsible for delivering an outstanding experience to all of Omnidian’s residential partners by leading multiple, high-performing teams and leveraging technology.
The position collaborates across business lines and works closely with executive leadership to operationalize strategic objectives, create the necessary structure to scale the business, and drive operational excellence.
- Drive operational excellence and efficient solution delivery for all residential assets
- Create, manage and communicate strategic performance indicators to optimize operational efficiency
- Monitor, control and shape the operational expenditure framework to ensure targeted financial outcomes
- Catalyze business expansion through the passionate teams and the implementation of innovative tools, technology and processes to amplify the impact of product and solution offerings
- Forge strong, cross-functional partnerships across the organization to gather, analyze and synthesize data for informed decision making
- Leverage OKRs to drive efficiencies, growth and a culture of continuous improvement
- Maintain a full understanding of all contractual obligations for all residential and commercial projects in varying areas.
- Ensure residential asset performance remains optimized
- Guarantee the delivery of exceptional client communication and reporting to ensure an experience that surpasses expectations
Who you are
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills
- Commitment to candor, integrity, and accountability as an employee and a leader
- Drive, determination, creative vision and adaptable problem-solving skills with ability to prioritize effectively
- The ability to view the business from a senior leader's perspective, and weave together people, operational, and financial metrics of success
- Passion for technology, and how to leverage it for business impact
- Strong focus on business value and everything necessary to generate it
Skills and Experience
- Advanced understanding of the Distributed Energy ecosystem (eg., PV, Storage, etc.) (preferred)
- Experience managing an operations team for a technology enabled service
- Experience managing large customer facing teams
- Experience managing multi-channel communication operations optimizing for customer experience and efficiency
- Demonstrated experience scaling operations in a growth mode company
- Experience organizing, leading, and motivating high-performing, cross-functional and remote teams
- Strong technical understanding of business operations infrastructure and tools, including CRM, support ticketing, ERP, and business intelligence
- Proven record of identifying new opportunities, assessing them and driving them to success
- Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree preferred)
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Track record of influencing decision-making through use of data-driven analytics
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our customers. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to ensuring our hiring and retention practices, as well as our office culture, reflects this value.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Omnidian is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity in the workplace. We make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to age, ancestry, citizenship, disability, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, political activity or affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.