Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
Omnidian is building a more sustainable future for the planet. We assure that IoT-enabled distributed energy assets perform at their best through our passionate teams, our innovative technology, and by creating an amazing customer experience. We're a well-funded, growth-stage company offering the potential for enormous impact, both on our products and on the world.
We are headquartered in Seattle, and are a remote first organization.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Accounts Payable (“AP”)
function in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment. You will be tasked with vendor communication as well as
validating, processing and paying invoices. This role will be highly collaborative with business partners across
Omnidian’s Finance and Operations teams.
What You'll Do
- Own and manage the AP inbox – respond to email inquiries of vendor activity, invoice status, past due
- issues, statement review, etc.
- Complete daily invoice processing for Omnidian's national network of field service partners and corporate
- Work collaboratively with our internal teams to drive invoice validation process, ensuring accuracy and
- approval in an efficient manner
- Own vendor maintenance inclusive or registering new field service partners / vendors to Omnidian's
- accounting software portal and managing the annual 1099 process
Who You Are
- ARTful: accountable, respectful, and transparent
- Proactive and results driven with a high attention to detail
- Bias for action based on an analytical approach
- Strong ability to coalesce meaningful action among multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
- 2+ years of direct experience in Accounts Payable and/or financial operations
- Solar PV Industry/Project Management experience preferred
- Full base salary range $50,500 - $65,500
- Up to 15% bonus, paid quarterly
- Salary Band and Philosophy: We place candidates within the band based on professional experience, not negotiating skills, as part of our overall effort to avoid gender pay discrepancy.
- If you're a high potential candidate that needs additional training and support, we're willing to bring you below the midpoint and invest in your success. If you're a candidate with particularly deep experience and expertise, we're willing to bring you in above the midpoint. Most candidates will come in at the midpoint, and all employees have the ability to move up in their band through annual merit increases (and move to the next band through promotions).
- 100% of health insurance monthly premiums paid for employees, and 50% health insurance premiums covered for dependents
- Stock options
- Up to $500 annual learning reimbursement
Work-Life at Omnidian
- All of our roles offer the opportunity to work remotely
- If you are in the Seattle, WA area, we offer a vibrant and creative workspace in the heart of downtown Seattle
- We provide outstanding benefits that we are continually improving upon, including family medical, dental, vision, disability, parental leave, self-managed PTO, paid sabbatical leave, transit and 401(k)
- We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes a bonus and equity for every employee
- We are dog lovers and our offices and many of our events are dog-friendly
- We are a passionate, mission driven team that believes in collaboration, mutual respect and trust
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our customers. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to ensuring our hiring and retention practices, as well as our office culture, reflects this value.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Omnidian is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity in the workplace. We make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to age, ancestry, citizenship, disability, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, political activity or affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
See more open positions at Omnidian
Something looks off?