Houston, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
GoExpedi is hiring!
GoExpedi is hiring! We are looking for a capable Warehouse Associate to support our company’s warehouse operations. You will receive, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities. This position is Full time with benefits.
*Some overtime may be required with all shifts, depending on business needs**
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine incoming and outgoing shipments
- Clean and organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- High school diploma
- MUST be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Proven warehouse experience
- Ability to operate a forklift, hand truck, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products (50+ Lbs.)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan
- 401K Plan
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 7 paid company holidays
- 3 floating holidays
- Casual dress environment
- Professional growth & career longevity
We are transforming an industry and actively seeking talented professionals with diverse backgrounds like you. At GoExpedi, we recognize and value each other’s differences as well as our combined strengths. We cultivate a work environment that supports creative thinking, inspires the formation of new ideas, encourages communication with all levels of the organization, and promotes contribution and ownership.
Do you want to help us disrupt the industry with innovation? Are you inventive, bright, and determined? If you answered yes to all of these, GoExpedi may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!