Delivery Driver (Non-CDL)
Cheyenne, WY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2023
GoExpedi is hiring!
We are seeking a dependable and organized truck driver who possesses a great deal of physical and mental stamina who can consistently ensure safe and accurate deliveries. You will also assist with receiving, loading, unloading, and sorting products in the Warehouse as needed. Must be detail-oriented, efficient, and have a clean driving record.
- Transport goods, etc. from the place of origin to assigned destination
- Pick-up loads and organizes goods in an ordered, logical manner
- Ensure contents are properly secured inside of the truck to prevent breakage or damage
- Safely and efficiently handle and unload goods at selected destinations
- Obtain signatures or warehouse scans to confirm and complete deliveries with clients
- Communicate with dispatch as needed
- Confirm contents of each shipment load matches the manifest document
- Deliver orders while acting as our “front line” company representative
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Submit all paperwork neatly and accurately (i.e. signed Invoices, Trip Reports, Logbooks, Vehicle Inspection Reports)
- Maintain cleanliness of truck and equipment
- Warehouse duties as business needs require
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21 years or older
- 2+ years proven experience with tractor-trailer driving preferred
- Skilled at driving large vehicles
- Driving experience with a large pick-up truck
- MUST have a clean driving record with no moving violations and the ability to drive a large pickup truck
- MUST be able to pass background check and drug test
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products (50+ Lbs.)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan
- 401K Plan
- Paid Leave (vacation, sick time, and company holidays)
- Casual dress environment
- Professional growth & career longevity
We are transforming an industry and actively seeking talented professionals with diverse backgrounds like you. At GoExpedi, we recognize and value each other’s differences as well as our combined strengths. We cultivate a work environment that supports creative thinking, inspires the formation of new ideas, encourages communication with all levels of the organization, and promotes contribution and ownership.
Do you want to help us disrupt the industry with innovation? Are you inventive, bright, and determined? If you answered yes to all of these, GoExpedi may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!