Inventory Control Associate - $16/hr
People & HR
Houston, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
GoExpedi is hiring!
This position will report directly to the Inventory Control Specialist. This role will primarily be responsible for continuously checking the products that are received and making sure that they are being directed to the right department as per the organizational policies and procedures. This position inspects the material received and makes sure that the damaged items have been returned to the supplier. This position also updates and maintains the records of the inventory that has been stolen or lost.
- Maintain a high level of inventory accuracy and to monitor and control inventory with complete integrity
- Maintain a product location and identification program and to research if there are any discrepancies and take the necessary corrective action
- Manage, maintain inventory parts and budget and review the patterns of demand, supply, etc., and to take acquisition decisions accordingly
- Works with the warehouse operation so that he/she can provide system support and related stock taking activities
- Research and track orders, records the merchandise purchases, maintains the database and makes it a point to count the inventory physically
- Ensures that all the documents, products and work processes are proceeding well and that they are following the given specifications and standards.
- Responsible for requisition and maintaining the inventories of products in order to meet the production needs.
- 2 years of experience in inventory.
- Experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Excel required.
- Cycle Counting experience required.
- Basic ability to download reports and manipulate data.
- Attention to detail is a MUST.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Open minded and creative problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter that can drive cross-functional projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks
- Knowledge of operating Forklift, Pallet Jack and Cherry picker
- Pay: $16.00 per hour
We are transforming an industry and actively seeking talented professionals with diverse backgrounds like you. At GoExpedi, we recognize and value each other’s differences as well as our combined strengths. We cultivate a work environment that supports creative thinking, inspires the formation of new ideas, encourages communication with all levels of the organization, and promotes contribution and ownership.
Do you want to help us disrupt the industry with innovation? Are you inventive, bright, and determined? If you answered yes to all of these, GoExpedi may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!
See more open positions at GoExpedi
Something looks off?